Monday, June 16, 2014

Another January Letter

Jan 27, 2014
Mom:)
I am well! This is the last week of the transfer haha. It doesn't feel like it, especially knowing that this is the last week with Elder Vassau. I still feel like we have a lot of work to do! We have people to find, investigators to teach, build the church, & strengthen the members.
But I really have learned a lot this transfer. I am ready for the next step in my mission/life/progression whatever that may be. I feel it coming. The main thing I have learned from Elder Vassau this transfer is Dignity.Every transfer there has been a major theme. Last transfer it was patience & compromise. My first two transfers were patience again haha. But an overriding theme has always been love; charity. It has been quite the process.Every so often I write down goals & desires but I am always striving to focus on the work. Consecration of course has been a key theme as well.
The first snow fall has come finally here in Pazardjikhaha. Winter has finally come! It is colder but it should only last February & then it will warm up:) Winters are shorter here haha.
In terms of work this week we have done street contacting &tracting. It's an interesting process haha:) But that is basically all we have done! We are finding people & there is good potential but we will see how it goes.
We are still working with Toshko but it will take a little longer than planned. So keep praying for him!:)
The chances of me staying in Pazardjik are extremely high. Anything could happen. If I train I will stay here until my year mark which is just crazy. So we will find out next week:)I have been referring to the "Where's Mom Now that I need her?" for food & stuff which has been great. But eating next transfer will be better:)Just keep praying for me, pray for the work here. Pray individually, as a couple, as a family:) Keep the commandments exactly! There are so many promised blessings I promise! Read scriptures individually & as a couple & a family. STRIVE TO DO THESE THINGS.
As you do those things you will help me:)I love you, keep it up! Be healthy & watch out for pain & stuff. Just be careful.

Love me, your son, Elder Gustafsson


No comments:

Post a Comment