Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Bulgaria Week 6


For me lately the simple things have truly been emphasized lately. The Sacrament, prayer, our relationship with our Father in Heaven, the role of Jesus Christ & the Atonement, faith, hope, patience, compassion, & humility. 
Easily the number one thing I have been cultivated & learning while out here is to be patient & listen.

 Patience & listening in interpersonal communications like with people but even more important is spiritual patience & listening. Because I have been listening more for the spirit, humbled myself to submit to know & follow God's will, patiently waiting & seeking. Because of these things I have had more spiritual moments & promptings from the spirit. I still have a LOT to work on & improve in this area. But I am glad I am learning right now at the start of my mission to work on for the rest of my life.

 We really are blessed with so much here. We need to be more grateful for what we have. We have a difficult investigator at the moment named C…. He is so close to progressing but anything can happen with him. He shows a lot of possible potential but he is more of asking questions than looking for the right church exactly. We are meeting today & will challenge to baptism so make it or break it today.

 
There are all sorts of little experiences that happen every day. Learning moments, tender mercies..
 
The cardboard flat of me is.. interesting haha.

Please I beg of you, put God first in everything. Don't lean upon your understanding, knowledge & talents. Rely on God & resort to Him for everything. Pray pray pray.

Pattern for revelation: Desire, study, ponder, pray, do and repeat! The spirit told me this:) it works:) 

I love you, you be missionaries out there:)

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment