Saturday, June 1, 2013

Week 2 Letter from MTC

Alexander wasn't able to call me for Mother's Day so this is what he sent

This week I taught my first investigator in Bulgarian and it was a blast!! especially not being able to understand anything that they said back to me. I can pray in Bulgarian but it is still a work in progress.I will be here in the MTC for 9 weeks. They had to draw my blood yesterday! I was not happy! As I am writing this I realize it is difficult for me to not write Bulgarian characters. I met 2 people from Sweden this week who are going to Greece to serve. I felt bad that I couldn't communicate as well with them in Swedish then I would have liked. I will work on that. P.S you can always send me more Swedish Chocolate!
Mom I would like to send you a Mother's Day Gift. That would be my testimony:

I do not know all things and I am still learning, but I know that God knows us, and that through prayer we can receive answeres to our questions. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior. I have the best mother in the world.

 Have a wonderful Mothers Day! Your son Alexander

This is where the mama cries :)

No comments:

Post a Comment