Saturday, May 25, 2013

First letter from MTC

Hello, it has been a few weeks since I have updated this blog. I have been waiting to get some information from Alexander as to how he is doing.

May 10, 2013
Hello this is Elder Gustafsson from the mtc:)
I have arrived here safely & things are going well! I have a great group of people that are in my zone which consist of Slovaks, Polish, Turkish, Czeck, & more I just can't remember them off the top of my head. It feels a little bit like home except I am never alone.. I don't do any chess.. & I have a really really specific schedule everyday. My companion is Elder Vargas he is cool, he is from SLC & speaks spanish. I only have 1 hour to email I believe per week? So do not die if I do not respond quickly.. Also because of the time crunch I will not write too much because I can't remember everything that I do! It's a wave of information & activities. It is pretty cool here, I am learnign Bulgarian just fine but I am going to attempt to study Russian on the side. One Czeck word I learned was Dopsha which means good. It sounds way cooler than the Bulgarian word for good which is Dobre. Well I am off! this is my email
There are 6 people in my district 5 boys one girl named Sister Paxton she is nice & speaks Turkish, English, Spanish, & French I believe. I don't know exactly how well though but her best is Turkish.
My first name is technically Kenneth so that is what got put as my email. But this is Alexander Gustafsson (Goose) now Elder Gustafsson. Feel free to talk to me about anything or ask anything. Well got to run! Чао
Let me give you some information.
My address while I am at the MTC is
Elder Gustafsson
MTC
P.O. Box 64
2005 North 900 East
Provo, Utah 84604
After I leave the MTC my address will be:
Elder Gustafsson
Bulgaria Sofia Mission
UI Marin Drinov 21
1504 Sofia, Bulgaria

No comments:

Post a Comment