Saturday, June 1, 2013

Week 3 from MTC

Here in the MTC we are on a very tight schedule! We are supposed to get up at 6:30am but my companion Elder V and I get up at 6:15am to start the day off right. I have taken some pictures of myself and my companion and some other things but the time is so tight on the computer on P-Days that I haven't had time to download them. I will hopefully get that next week. I have been sick for a few days with a cough and sore throat. I think it is lack of sleep and maybe allergies. I have seen Elder Beals and Elder Davis from our ward but I didn't get to spend much time with them. They seem to be doing well.

I traveled with my District to Los Angelas this week to go to the Bulgarian Consulate to get our Visa's.  It was awesome to speak with some native Bulgarian's and to try to understand them!! When it was my turn to talk with the lady about my Visa she looked really mad and said "You have 5 names!! We cannot put 5 names on your Visa! Pick 3!. It was kind of scary but I picked 3 and then we finished up.
Our driver from the airport was Ooshan from Sri Lanka. He has 2 sons 10 and 5. After everyone kept asking him questions he and I talked for a bit longer so that I could get to know him. I kept asking him about himself and we had a good talk. He started to ask what I believed and all sorts of things, so I felt I did some good missionary work. He was very nice and interesting and I left him my "For the Strenghth of Youth pamphlet" and my email.

Connie and Matt sent me some awesome cookies. I love packages and mail!
Grandma sent me Macroons one of my favorites
And mama sent donuts!.
Susan sent goodies and everything was green!!
I loved everything. Tell them all Thank you.
In our district we are trying to learn 25 new Bulgarian words each day for our vocabulary. I learn the new words and then I try to review the ones from the days before also. It is difficult.
I have been told the food in Bulgaria is very good. I am glad!
Well that is this week. Tell everyone I miss and love them

Your son Elder Gustafsson

No comments:

Post a Comment